[FSFLA-Traductores] http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3/brussels-rms-transcript

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva en fsfla.org
Mar Mayo 1 01:13:11 UTC 2007

On Apr 30, 2007, Alexandre Oliva <lxoliva en fsfla.org> wrote:

> I'll proceed to creating the translation svnwiki page right away, so
> as to ease the translation to Portuguese.

> Thanks a lot for your translation!

Err...  Actually...

It looks like you started your translation out of Altavista Babelfish.
As such, the copyright status of your translation is quite unclear.
We have avoided accepting automated translations in the past, or
translations based on such automated translation engines because of
this situation.

So I must ask: how much of your translation is actually based on what
Babelfish created?

Thanks,